Paying Bills Services
Sapibon Foundation, Inc. offers help with paying your bills. The community needs assistance to make sure the members have guidance on paying their mortgage, credit card debt, food, rent, utility or medical bills.
Some of the forms of assistance provided by our Charitable Organization in Fort Lauderdale, Florida include utility bills, free food, tax debt, rental help, and much more. Resources available that may help with these payments include:
- Medical & Health Assistance – helps to find affordable healthcare insurance policies including prescription discounts and medical debt settlement.
- Mortgage & Rental Help – provides counseling services and assistance with rent, mortgage repayments, and foreclosure.
- Help debt issues to reduce payments.
- Help with utility bills, such as electricity, gas, water, and phone expenses.
- Low-income assistance and tax debt help.
- Assistance in paying bills from non-profit organizations, such as churches, advocacy groups, and charities.
Public and Private Assistance
Support from states, counties, cities, and towns is being offered for struggling families.
- Government assistance programs are available from federal, state, and local government.
- Community action agencies can help the low income as well as unemployed.
- Short-term help may be offered to families living in poverty as part of church assistance programs.
Mortgage help and foreclosure assistance
Big-time companies, such as Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, are providing mortgage help along with foreclosure prevention services to millions of struggling homeowners.
Charity organizations are providing help for children and senior citizens through their pantries, such as Meals on Wheels. Organizations may offer assistance for emergency and connection for longer-term benefits.
Medical and dental care assistance
Free medical and dental care services are provided with discount cards, affordable clinics, charity care, and much more. There are organizations that can also cover a portion of health insurance premiums.
A lot of programs run by private or public organizations offer financial assistance for persons with physical or mental disabilities. Services may include transportation, free rides, and low-cost medications. They can also give assistance in paying for utility or medical bills, food, and housing.
Programs available are also extended for:
- Rent help
- Energy and utility bills
- Free assistance for seasonal living expenses
- Free legal assistance
- Challenge your property taxes
- Payday loans, peer to peer lending, and low-interest Credit Union loans
Here are some government resources you can use for further assistance: www.usa.gov/help-with-bills. Check out the website for more information.