JOIN OUR TEAM!
SapiBon Foundation, Inc. is looking for dedicated and qualified people to join our team. If you’re looking for a career opportunity that is rewarding, and you possess a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, integrity, loyalty, positive attitude, and a desire to serve, then we are the organization for you!
We believe in the following internal values:
1. Service (above all else)
2. Accountability (to the community and each other)
SapiBon Foundation, Inc. welcomes internship applications on a regular basis. Internships are available for college credit, depending on the requirements of the university and/or program. Full semester (at least 5 months) internships are preferred.
“We aim to assist, help and guide families and individuals towards a path of self-sufficiency.”
SapiBon Foundation, Inc. is part of the Feeding America network and has the largest service area in Florida, serving 25% of the state’s food insecure population. As the leading domestic hunger-relief organization in South Florida, serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe Counties through a network of nonprofit partner agencies.
SapiBon Foundation, Inc. is committed to transforming lives through nutritious food, advocacy efforts, and innovative programming and education. Although nutritious food is vital to ensure a healthy lifestyle, we also believe in breaking the cycle of poverty. We aim to assist, help, and guide families and individuals toward the path of self-sufficiency.
We Take Care of You, While You Take Care of Others
Now is an exciting time to join SapiBon Foundation. We’re all working harder than ever to support our mission, and celebrating the people who carry out that mission every day—our employees!
MySapiBon Total Rewards is SapiBon Foundation’s promise to you as an employee, that includes competitive pay and benefits, rewards for your achievement and commitment, opportunities to learn and grow, and the experience of working for such a dynamic organization. These four main categories of your Total Rewards are the basis of many programs and benefit offerings that are here to help you find balance and peace of mind—for your work, family, health, and finances.
SapiBon Foundation Includes the Following Total Rewards:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans to suit your needs and budget, with costs shared between you and SapiBon Foundation
- Additional Insurance Plans including vision and dental plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses or dependent day care
- Life Insurance in the amount of your annual salary
- Disability Benefit up to 60% of your monthly pay
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays – flexible time off for illness or personal need, plus six paid holidays
- Savings Plan 401(k) – with 100% contribution match up to four percent of eligible pay; plan vests after three years
- Commuter Benefits – save on commuting costs with our Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Employee Assistance Program – no-cost information and counseling service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- National Awards – recognizing the contributions of exceptional employees
- Service Recognition – service pins and gifts are awarded for every five years of service
- Career Development including annual performance reviews, training programs, and the Internal Career Center to help you explore new opportunities within the organization